At the 2016 RSA Conference in San Francisco, CA, Todd Feinman, CEO and Gabriel Gumbs, VP of Product Strategy presented on Sensitive Data Management Maturity – The DLP Missing Link. As a company and with the help of industry professionals, we created a Sensitive Data Maturity Model to help organizations identify where their data is, who owns it, what should be done with it, and how much of it exists….
- Leveraging Data Inventories for CCPA and GDPR Compliance – Part 3
- Leveraging Data Inventories for CCPA and GDPR Compliance – Part 2
- Leveraging Data Inventories for CCPA and GDPR Compliance – Part 1
- Sodinokibi – Communication strategies for dealing with Ransomware
- How to Meet Your Compliance Obligations with Data Protection – Part 4
breaches ccpa ciso CISO Budgeting classification Compliance cybersecurity dark data breach data breaches Data Classification Data Discovery data footprint data loss prevention data privacy data protection Data Security discovery Equifax food Gabriel Gumbs gdpr gdpr compliance hardware HIPAA hipster holidays light mac PCI PCI DSS PHI PII place privacy Regulation retro rsa sensitive data sensitive data data classification sensitive data manager Sensitive Data Maturity Model Todd Feinman video-2 Webinar