22. May 2013 11:38
In about one month, Identity Finder’s customers will start taking advantage of dozens of new features in the Identity Finder Enterprise DLP Suite v7.0 and modules. These features are designed to improve efficiency, accuracy, performance and stability I wanted to send you a quick note regarding our upcoming release of our Enterprise DLP Suite v7.0. In about a month, our customers will start taking advantage of a multitude of new features designed to operate their DLP program more efficiently and effectively. Accuracy, performance, and stability were at the forefront of priorities for this release, however we have been able to include a plethora of new functionality as well.
Here are the Top 25 New Features in the Identity Finder 7.0 DLP Suite and modules:
- Linux Endpoint: Deploy a native Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) agent.
- Advanced PCI Data Search: New and improved PCI Data AnyFind to discover additional CCNs, Magnetic Stripe/Track 1 and 2 data, CVVs, and expiration dates.
- Advanced Financial Data Search: New and improved Bank Information AnyFind to discover IBAN, ABA Routing, and SWIFT/BIC codes.
- Classification: Develop custom classification scheme or use built-in definitions to automatically or manually classify results on the console.
- Preview Remotely: Preview results in context on the Console. Includes ability to configure size of contextual information.
- Cloud Storage Search: Search Dropbox, Amazon Cloud Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive, Google Drive, and Box.
- Workflow: Create rules to assign results to users, notify them, and track their progress.
- Office 365 Support: Use Exchange Module to search hosted Exchange servers.
- Faster Web Searches: Enhancements to backend to increase speed and performance on large and very large searches.
- Enhanced Database Searches: Search inside embedded and attached files as well as binary fields.
- Removable Drive Watcher Service: Automatically search removable drives upon insertion.
- Access Control List View: View ACLs for file results on the Console to determine who has access to sensitive data.
- Notifications: Configure E-mail and/or SNMP traps to alert users of newly assigned and automatically classified results.
- Enhanced Reporting: Console reporting includes additional columns to report on Roles, ACLs, Assignments, Classifications, etc.
- Assigned Results View: Users can receive via email an automatically generated secure link to view and take action on their results in Console.
- UI-Free Background Searching: Run searches as user in background without displaying any user interface.
- PDF and OCR Searching: Speed increases to searching text based PDFs and all image based files.
- Console Filtering: Numerous updates to allow column sorting and filtering across the Console to customize administrative and user views.
- Service Monitor: Ensure Identity Finder services are restarted by “watchdog,” if the Identity Finder service is maliciously or inadvertently stopped.
- Service Obfuscator: Administrators may rename Identity Finder services to hide them from end users.
- Ignore Action Explanations: Allow users to provide reasons when they whitelist results.
- Details Screen: New Console view displays detailed results information to improve workflow and remediation.
- Audit Logging: Additional audit logging on the console.
- Enhanced File Configuration: New option to search all files except common binary files such as application files, music, videos, etc.
- Auto-update Hostnames: As endpoint hostnames change, Console will automatically be updated