At Spirion, consumer data protection and ensuring product delight are at the heart of what we do. Our focus on enabling our customers to protect their intellectual property and the ever-growing amount of sensitive data of their customer base drives us on our pursuit of excellence. We strive to ensure optimal product usage with data security and privacy, offering an array of services for our customers.
Regardless of the industry or customer size, Spirion delivers personalized ongoing relationship support by assigning every customer to a Customer Success Management team-member. Our commitment to our customers’ success and satisfaction is paramount. We look for meaningful ways to deliver stellar support with our online portal, technical and advisory user groups, ongoing educational programs, and are just a phone call away.
To ensure that our customers receive an excellent product experience, we instituted, “Spirion Listens,” which is a brief questionnaire sent to customers to provide insight into the customer’s opinion about our products, services, and employees. Every response is read by our executive team to ensure satisfaction.
Spirion offers a range of service offerings to ensure customers get the help and guidance needed to secure and transform their business.
We help companies implement Spirion products; offering onboarding services to teach users the application and mentoring to achieve organizational goals. Our experts work alongside customers to set up priorities, search strategies, classifications, workflows, and criteria; providing the right amount of guidance for testing that enables a successful production experience to help customers realize a faster time to value.
Technical support for Spirion users is another extension of our Customer Success philosophy, and we are available to help, and address needs related to product functionality. We manage our support tickets on a triage method, and all support inquiries are acknowledged in a timely fashion, with most cases resolved the same day. We offer an online community that includes our support portal with access to product documentation, our knowledgebase articles for additional guidance, online forums, as well as trained technical staff available to help with issues or questions.
Customer Support Policy
Spirion will make its Services available 99% of each full calendar month.
- If the SLA is violated, then Customer is entitled to a credit (refund if the order is not renewed), of 1/12 of its subscription fee for that year.
- Scheduled Downtime. Spirion will provide at least 48 hours advance electronic notice of any scheduled downtime, which can last for up to 6 hours.
- Notice will be provided to Customer’s designated point of contact by a method elected by Spirion (including telephone, email, or notification to the Spirion customer management portal).
- Emergency Maintenance: unplanned maintenance outage based on an emergency, for no more than 4 hours once per month.
- Excused Downtime: due to any fault of Customer or its users; any third-party vendor; or any event beyond the reasonable control of Spirion.
- Beta, Trials, or Pilots.
- To be entitled to a credit, Customer must request the credit within 60 days of the end of the applicable month in which it is entitled to the credit.
- Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy, and Spirion’s sole liability, in the event Spirion fails to meet the availability above is the above credit.
This Service Level Addendum is incorporated into the applicable subscription services agreement or equivalent with Spirion.