CUSTOMER SUPPORT POLICY
|Support Hours||Monday through Friday from 9AM to 6PM ET (except during U.S. national holidays).|
|Support Ticket||Customer may request support by creating a support ticket at the Customer Success Center: https://support.spirion.com|
|Spirion Knowledge Base||https://support.spirion.com|
Bug Fixes and Updates. Customers are entitled to all technical support bug fixes, maintenance updates, and new releases, that Spirion provides to other customers under technical support for no additional fee (Support Updates).
|Severity Level||Initial Response (during Support Hours)||Resolution/Workaround Goal From Initial Response|
|1 – Critical Impact||4 Hours||24 Clock Hours|
|2 – Major Impact||4 Hours||48 Clock Hours|
|3 – Minor Impact||4 Hours||As determined by Spirion|
- Critical Impact means a failure of the software to perform consistent with its technical documentation, resulting in the loss of service, or critical business functions with no possible bypass, recovery, or other workaround.
- Major Impact means a failure of the software to perform consistent with its technical documentation, where production is significantly impacted or degraded.
- Minor Impact means a failure of the software to perform consistent with its technical documentation that does not fall into the categories of Severity Level 1 or 2.
Notification of Updates:
- 7 days’ email notice (to Spirion Operator) of upcoming significant changes to the SaaS service.
- If there is a high-priority update, Spirion will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide the Customer’s appointed Spirion Operator with 24 hours’ notice via email.
- On Premise Software.
- All software updates are located at the Customer Software Download site, which is located here.
- If a customer with perpetual license to Spirion software does not renew its annual technical support plan, then such customer is not entitled to any Support Updates.
- Any non-renewal of technical support will not affect the perpetual license which will remain in effect, subject to the terms of the license agreement with Spirion.
- All severity level classifications will be determined by Spirion, in good faith acting reasonably.
- Customer is responsible for notifying Spirion of any changes to its Spirion Operator contacts for email purposes.
- Spirion may change the features and functions of its software, but it will not materially degrade such features and functions during a paid technical support term.